Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two free joost invites

As it turns out, you can't just get on Joost without a bit of a hassle. You see, I signed up for the beta and then got invited and thought that everybody could do the same. Now the only way is to get an invite from somebody on the beta. I was just given 3 invites and gave 1 away so I have 2 more. First come first serve, send me an email and I'll hook you up with an invite if I have any left.

I am going to apologize in advance if I don't have any left but I'll send you one when I get more invites if that happens.

Peace

3 comments:

Guy said...

I'm not too sure what your email is, but it'd be great if you could sent an invite my way!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, kinda hard to find your e-mail (who would have thought you're 104 years old, though ;) ).
If you have an invite left, I'd appreciate it:
j-web.info [at] web [dot] de

Slayton said...

please send one out to me. benslayton [at] comcast [dot] net