Saturday, December 30, 2006

What a year.

Man, I can't even begin to tell you what a great year I had. Maybe I'll recap it in the new year but for now I can say that this was one of my favorite years of all time.

I'm on day 3 of five in NYC right now and loving every minute of it. We went to see the Bouncing Souls two days ago, it was a sold out show and we couldn't get tickets so we went down to Webster Hall and hung out hoping for a miracle. The bands staff were awesome and showed us where there would most likely be people with spare tickets and after an hour an a half we got in after a couple of false starts, downed a bunch of tequila and Heineken and danced the night away. The past couple of days we've been walking around mid-town, shopping and doing the Moma thing. I couldn't believe that they had Warhol, Jackson Pollack, Dali, Van Gough and Picasso on display - I think they have permanent galleries. Very much worth the time if you have a day to spare in NYC.

We're off to do some clubbing in the Village tonight and then Times Square new years tomorrow. Have a good one and talk to y'all next year.

Here's the pizza song to see you off.

No comments: