Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Whoah, must have been some party




As it turns out there was a bunch of celebs at Tao on Sat night when I was there, I wasn't just dreaming it.


"At Tao on Saturday: Rapper Jay-Z, Diddy, Will Ferrell, Chris Henchy, Freddy Rodriguez, Helen Mirren, Taylor Hackford, Usher, Tameka Foster, Nelly, Ashanti, Sasha Baron Cohen, Chris Henchy, Allen Iverson, Alonzo Mourning, Austin Nichols, Bill Maher, Bob Saget, Champ Bailey, Charles Oakley, Chris Lighty, Constantine Maroulis, Dwyane Wade, Eriq La Salle, 50 Cent, Fred Durst, Freddy Rodriguez, Ice-T, Coco, Jermaine Dupri, Jerome Bettis, Jessica White, John Cusack, Kenan Thompson, Lennox Lewis, Luis Guzman, Luke Perry, Macy Gray, Michael Buffer, Michael Ealy, Rah Digga, Robert Shapiro, Salt n Pepa, Tommy Hilfiger, Young Jeezy and NFL standout Willie McGinest."

Fuck, I missed Borat.

But luckily, I checked out of my hotel before some dude got blown up in the parking lot.

So lets see, I've dunked some donuts with Lauren Hill at the Blue Note in London, had a beer or two on the Main at a BBQ with Byork, nearly knocked Gwen Stephani out at a Prada party in NYC, watched baseball with John Colicos (the first klingon), got hosed with Jamie DiSalvio, sampled beats with Tiga (who's my neighbor), chilled the willie with Richie Hawtin, got yelled at for four hours by Mark Cuban and can now add brushing shoulders with Diddy to my list of celebrity encouters. Does that make me a Z list celebrity?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tought you almost puked on jodie foster.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me, I was hoping nobody would bring that up :)