Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sprint

Opportunity never really knocks for me, usually it shows up as a tiny crack in a door that somebody slipped a note through. When that happens I've got to go balls out crazy and slip an elephant through the crack while I have the opportunity to do so. Now is one of those rare times that big opportunities have slipped me notes through a couple of little cracks so I've been hella busy organizing myself for a scorched earch assault. It doesn't help that I spent all of September on the road and I just had 2 new employees start recently.

On a different note, I love these new Sony gadgets. These guys really get it:



My favorite gadget is a Rio Carbon which looks a lot like this thing above but unfortunately isn't available anymore since Rio shut down.

What else? I got a Dell 2300MP projector and damn is it ever cool. I don't think I'll ever buy a television again after seeing high def movies projected 15 feet across in my living room, super bright in broad daylight. All for 1500 bucks.

Hmmm lets see - replaced my radiator, sent my boat south for the winter and got my old bayliner back - cleaned and winterized it. Anybody want a fun/cheap wakeboard boat?

No comments: