Wednesday, July 21, 2004


I did finally go to the Evanescence concert. As it turns out it was like 7 or 8 goth-ish slow metal-ish bands. They were all pretty good but would have been much better if they doubled the tempo. Amy Lee is an unbelievable singer and the show was actually much better than I expected. It was pretty straight forward except there was one song that she played most of the song just her and a piano (my immortal) and I don't even like that song but damn did she ever carry it perfectly. Much respect to her for pulling it off. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I`m from Brazil and I want to contact you, becouse you went to a Evanescence Concert! it`s wonderful!
if you can, enter in www.fotolog.net/amy4ever_ and you can contact me!

please, can you do this?

thanks a lot! I want to know how is the show

my e-mail: pryscillapps@hotmail.com

please contact me!! I`m a evanescence fan!!!!