Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stryker et al.

Anybody that knows me knows that I'm not especially impressed with hippies. I don't think that they actually ever got anything done in the 60s and don't think that they had a positive impact in the years that followed. So even to my own surprise I can say that I've got a new soft spot for them today. Why pray tell do you ask? Simple, those guys all have bum hips and knees these days and are making me loads of money in Stryker, my favorite stock of the month. When the market started getting shakey a couple of weeks ago, I culled my dearly held favorites and moved into some defensive plays. Almost all of them have held ground and then some (GS, VRNT, SYK, PEP, PG). Phew.

On a different note, I'm not posting much because there's not much to say. The weather hasn't been too cooperative and I've been travelling and working too much to really do anything worth writing about. Just one of those periods I guess.

Lots of interesting stuff cooking but nothing that I can speak about just yet. See y'all later.

No comments: