Monday, December 26, 2005

Wazzup?

What a year I had, bought out my business partners, doubled my sales, moved my office, went to costa rica twice, rode powder all winter, drank beer in the sunshine all summer, travelled a whole lot and had an all around great time.

Now I find myself in Toronto visiting family and bored out of my skull. I can't wait to get out of here and I'm looking forward to a loud drive home with Lady Sovereign and Avenged Sevenfold.

Back in St. Donat, about 50cm of snow fell and I couldn't resist going snowboarding last weekend. To say it was superb would be an understatement especially given that it was the middle of December. So I'm stoked about heading back up north and hunkering down with all of the yardies for a few days of booze, snow and general outdoor stupidity.

On a sad note, one of my employees mom just passed away so I've got a funeral to go to this week. That really sucks over the holidays, poor fellow.

What else? Stephen Harper is an incoherent babbling sour grape with an anti-anything reactionary platform but it seems to me like he'll be our next prime minister. I can't see how he'll ever be able to run a minority government because there isn't anybody on the other side who will prop up his party, sigh, another government destined to fall - what a waste of time.

That's it for the year, see y'all next year and if you want to come snowboarding this week give me a call at the usual numbers.

No comments: