Friday, March 04, 2005

Is there any hope?

You know even though it's already March and there are only a couple of weeks of winter left, it sure does feel like it's never going to end. I don't know what it is but the moderate cold (-6C) seems a lot worse than it really is. Maybe it's just because we haven't had a truely miserable winter to remind us what cold really is. In any case, I am going to try to enjoy the last couple of weeks none the less. I just have to make sure that I stay out of the hospital ;)

On a different note, my company fiscal year is ending this month so we're all in a mad rush to ship out all booked orders in the next 30 days. It's a really great problem to have but stressful just the same.

See y'all later and try be nice to somebody today for no reason.

No comments: