Friday, December 10, 2004

Creeps and stuff

That whole story about the guy that shot Darrell Abbott (x/pantera) just totally creeps me out. Apparently this fellow blamed Darrell for the breakup of Pantera and went nuts and shot him five times in the head on stage at a concert. He then went on to kill 4 other people who were in the way. That is some pretty messed up stuff.

On a different note, here's my top ten for December:

1) Devils Garden - Tiger Army
2) Story of My Live - Social Distortion
4) Alternative Ulster - Stiff Little Fingers
3) I remember you - Ataris
5) Say you don't love me - Buzzcocks
6) One Hundred Punks - Gen X
7) Something Beautiful - Cauterize
9) Don't you forget about me - Bouncing Souls
10) Fire in Cairo - The Cure
11) Wait for the Blackout - The Damned
12) Cities in Dust - Siouxie

Yeah, I know my top ten never adds up to ten. As you can tell, I am on the retro punk-ish program, I haven't heard any good new drum & bass or techno for a while so I'm giving it a break for a couple of years.

No comments: