Friday, June 15, 2007

601 + Wimax

Wow, this is post #601, never thought I'd stick to this for so long and so diligently. It's kind of cathartic. I just looked up that word and oddly enough, came up with:

"a powerful agent used to relieve severe constipation (also called a purgative)"

I guess writing does help relieve some severe cerebral and emotional constipation right? More so these days I guess now that I know somepeeps are actually reading this and I'm not babbling to myself in a desolate cave somewhere in the nether regions of the intarwebs.

Speaking of blogs, I think that the blogs that I read the most aren't the ones about people who write about what they did and but rather about what they think about what they did. Sorry, I think I'm having a metaphysical inversion and I'm starting to not make much sense, maybe Eric Estrada is going to jump out of my navel at any moment to steal my cognition.

Fuck, I almost forgot what I was writing about, good thing I did a preview. The point of this whole post before I got so far off topic (and reality) was that a private consortium is rolling out Wimax in Montreal before the incumbant telcos. This is great because of course the Telcos will jump in and do the same for half price.

No comments: