Monday, March 20, 2006

Wuzz nu

I am really glad I took a break from snowboarding for half a decade because I'm enjoying it more than ever these days. I guess having a wicked crew to ride with has a lot to do with it too. I would think that that's the case with everything right?

Well spring is springing today so I'm starting to get amped about getting the dirt bike out next month.

What else? I've always wondered why hippies/eco-protesters didn't just buy out their issues. Being a protestor in the first world just doesn't cut it if you don't put your money where your placard is. This dude is on the right track, my hat off to him. Although the hippies might find some reason to take offense with his approach, I'm all for it. In fact I think that there should be an eco-exchange where first world individuals/collectives can bid on second and third world problems with sustainable ways to fix them. The thing that this fellow above didn't do is replace the incomes of the poor saps who cut and haul that wood, but it's a damn good start.

My blog was down for a while last week because of a flakey storage unit at blogspot. For a while I thought it was gone for good. To some extent, I was almost relieved. I'm not sure who is out there but it's kind of weird position to be in having people peering into your life. I run into people I haven't seen all the time who know what I'm up to. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet (?)

No comments: