Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend review

Another great weekend passed me by. I bought a 2500psi gas powered pressure washer for 270 bucks at CT, what a beast - the thing can shoot a hole right through you. I also received and installed a new grill from my Murano so it doesn't look like the 5 other Muranos at every freaking corner. When I bought the car, it was rare, now they're everywhere and pissing me off. I am totally digging the new look.

What else? I rewired the power lines for my boat stereo last week so it wouldn't cut out every time the lights or heater went on, works a little too well because the amps were overheating. I dropped in some 12v computer fans and we're good to go. I'll install the MP3 toys next weekend.

I can't tell you exactly what I did on Saturday night but I can tell you that it was a lot of fun. Ask me in person and maybe I'll give it up. Sunday, a whole pack of people hooked up in the middle of the lake and hung out. I got everybody in my boat for some surfing - 10 bodies + full ballasts + 300lbs of sand = huge wake (5'). The new propeller did a great job.

No comments: