Friday, November 19, 2004

Feelin hungry?

I saw that movie about the dude who ate nothing but burgers for a month and got fat and inflated. First off, what the hell did you think was going to happen? The same thing would happen if he ate whole grain bread tofu organic vegan burgers in that quantity for a month. I put on five pounds in a week just from eating hotel food in a slightly bigger plate than I normally eat so it makes sense that a normally healthy person would fatten up pretty quick on a doubled or tripled caloric diet.

After seeing that movie, I just wanted to have the hugest burger on the plant and I don't even like burgers and have eaten at McD's maybe twice in the past ten years. Sometimes I think that I'm the only one who thinks the liberal youth left wing is even dumber than the far right. I'd put this guy and Moore on the same level as Billy Graham, Oral Roberts and Tammy Faye Baker.

On that note, here's a wicked burger.

No comments: