Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wazzzzupppp?

I've been kind of obsessed with Goldfrapp recently, having bought a bunch of remixes from the Supernature album.

As it turns out, I was also obsessed with Alison's vocals a long time ago when she sang on Orbital's snivilization album.

If you haven't heard it yet, Supernature is like Donna Summers meets Billie Holliday in Soft Cell's back yard.

Whad else? Dusted off the motocross last weekend, hopefully I'll start riding trails again this weekend. I'm off to Costa Rica in two weeks, back in time for the summer to kick off.

Not much else to say for now.

A long time ago, my friend Sean and I filmed some interviews with semi-famous DJs and artists including Richie Hawtin. I found that interview video with Rich and posted it on myspace. You'll need an account to check it out.

Here's something to give you a giggle, here's Richie Hawtin being forcibly ejected from a bar in Miami:

No comments: