Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The moose is loose

So what the hell have I been up to, lets see.... I went to a wedding last weekend in a barn which actually was a lot cooler than it sounds. I saw either the space shuttle or the space station whizzing by in the clear country night sky. You may think I'm making this up but as it turns out, both were passing by southern Quebec at the time. Check out this site.

I have done so many things that I just can't remember anymore.

This past month is my re-entry into science projects. I have been working on a few custom microcontroller software/hardware projects for car/boat entertainment and am shopping for a small CNC machine to make prototype parts. The last few times that I started projects like that, I ended up dumping tens of thousands of dollars into these seemingly useless projects. However, these experiments also breed new business ventures and they are fun at the same time. There's nothing better than being so stoked about your business that not only are you excited about going to the office in the morning but you don't want to leave at night. Having a CNC machine, a logic analyzer and a microcontroller dev kit is making me that excited.

In case you think I'm getting dull, here's the thong of the day.

Oh yeah, Avenged Sevenfold have a new album out and (gasp) Sinead O'Conner has an album coming out covering reggae classics. Let's hope she doesn't desecrate the standards. Somehow, I don't have a good feeling about this.

No comments: