Monday, October 25, 2004

Weekends in burbia

Besides pubbing with my buddies, I really don't know what to do with myself when I stay in town on weekends. Maybe it's just me but watching tv, shopping and seeing movies really SUCKS! This is especially true when you get used to riding motocross, fishing and destroying wood and metal with power tools. I just don't get the suburban life, and hopefully I never will.

On a different note, my sources tell me that the legendary existentialist band "The Pumps" are getting back together for a second coming tour. Speaking of all girl bands, GBG are amusing me these days. Yeah, I know they aren't exactly ATREYU or KITTIE but amusing none the less, probably because like every kid in the 80's, I had a crush on Belinda Carlisle (the gogos) when I was a pup and Nicollete does a good impersonation minus the nose job, bulimia and cocaine. BTW: Google tells me that Belinda was in playboy at 42, wish I had a copy. My birthday is coming up (wink wink).

GBG - C'Mon


No comments: